The CompTIA A+ certification is the starting point for a career in IT. The exams cover maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.
CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve. Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security. A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
- Work with CPU, RAM,BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet. -Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals.
This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.Course Prerequisite
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.