CompTIA Network+ Covers network technologies, installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security. Candidate job roles include network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer.
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
- Anyone Working to earn the CompTIA N+ Certification.
- Anyone wanting to prepare for the CompTIA N+ Certification.
- Anyone Wanting to explore What they should look at to follow the Networking Route.
- Anyone Looking to Brush up on their Networking Knowledge for Personal or Professional Gain.
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.