Digital forensic practices stem from forensic science, the science of collecting and examining evidence or materials. Digital or computer forensics focuses on the digital domain including computer forensics, network forensics, and mobile forensics. As the cybersecurity profession evolves, organizations are learning the importance of employing digital forensic practices into their everyday activities. Computer forensic practices can help investigate attacks, system anomalies, or even help System administrators detect a problem by defining what is normal functional specifications and validating system information for irregular behaviors.
Who is it for?
- Police and other law enforcement personnel.
- Defense and Military personnel.
- e-Business Security professionals.
- Systems administrators.
- Legal professionals.
- Banking, Insurance, and other professionals.
- Government agencies.IT managers.