ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
Course Description ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/ IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity. Who Is It For?
- Cybersecurity professionals.
- Information Security experts.
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program.
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program.
- IT specialists – Information Technology expert advi sors.
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowl edge.